Monday, January 18, 2010

NYE in Nice, France

This Christmas and New Years I spent with my family in Nice. We rented an apartment and a car and explored all over the place. I was snowed in until Christmas Eve and just made it in time, but it was so nice to spend time with my family. They bought me some hot pink tulips to cheer up the apartment...






New Years Eve, we went out for a dinner and drinks and at midnight walked along the beachfront and watched the fireworks and enjoyed the festive mood.



Enjoying a NYE toast in the apartment before dinner. Say hello to my new scarf friend, Foxy. I found him in a shop window one night in Nice for 20 Euro - he was the last one left so I snapped him up quick smart and took him home.


Sister Ciopetta and myself


New Years Day was spent lounging around in the apartment, eating cheese and kebabs and drinking wine. Very relaxing start to the New Year!

Ciopetta xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the furniture in the apartment - especially the chairs! And love your scarf too!

    ReplyDelete